This 2006 Acura MDX is a mid-size family SUV perfect for every family. As seen in the pictures, this Acura obviously still looks perfect and drives great. It has been well-maintained and continues to offer solid performance with excellent comfort. Under the hood is a 3-liter V6 engine that makes 253 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. Also, it has 147,711 original mileages. It also comes several standard features such as heated leather seats, anti-lock disc brakes, vehicle stability assist, and much more! Visit us at Car Emporium of Spokane and grab this Acura that surely will give you and your family the comfort that you’re looking for.
• The 2006 MDX achieved a five-star federal crash rating for front impacts and side impacts (the best, indicating a 10 percent or less chance and a 5 percent or less chance of serious injury, respectively) and a four-star in rollover (next to best, indicating a rollover risk of between 10 percent and 20 percent).
• IHS gave the Acura MDX a “Good” rating (the highest possible) for its performance in the 40-mph frontal offset crash test
• MDX was named North American Truck of the Year by a panel of 50 independent automotive journalists in 2001
• The company also claims its SUV can be hit from behind by a vehicle going 35 mph without the third row of seats being breached
• All models sold nationwide meet the government’s strict ULEV-2 emissions standards (Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle)